One of the leading designers and marketers of children’s toys and consumer products, JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK) will showcase new and innovative products at this year’s American International Toy Fair in New York City.
“JAKKS Pacific prides itself on creating toys that have that ‘it factor’ and resonate with kids of all ages,” said Stephen Berman, Chairman and CEO, JAKKS Pacific. “Based on retailer feedback already, our 2016 line-up is the biggest in JAKKS’ history, with new product introductions in every major toy category.”
From construction sets to scaling vehicles and fashion play to water play, JAKKS has the ideal toy for all ages. Brands such as Real Construction® and Cliff Climber™ allow kids to experience the fun of creative and interactive play; while the new line of colorful, energetic and unique fashion dolls represent the dynamic characters from Make It Pop. The brand hones in on inspiring young people today to embrace their talents and follow their dreams. FunNoodle® Fun Heroes™ brand takes a kid’s adventure to the pool. Kids can take on the role of their favorite characters to protect friends and family by guarding the pool from monsters and villains with these action packed pool toys.
New this year, JAKKS further innovates the BIG-FIGS™ line; solidifying it as the new gold standard in collectible action figures and everyday play. Several scales will now feature sound and motion, along with hot, new licenses includingBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justice™, DC Classics, Halo, Warcraft, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
New in 2016 for Boys:
- Cliff Climber™: Climb and conquer with the all-new Cliff Climber™ toy from JAKKS Pacific! Watch as this amazing vehicle uses its “reaction traction” to climb over a variety of obstacles. When there’s an object in the way, Cliff’s back wheels will open up to give him the traction needed to climb up and over it. Also, because Cliff is part of the Max and Friends™ crew, he can push and pull up to 120 pounds as well as climb!
- Real Construction®: Real Construction® is the tool based construction line giving kids the experience of what it’s like to safely Saw it, Nail It, Build It – just like using real wood, but without all the sawdust and mess! Kids can stretch their imagination and build anything they can dream of. Whether it’s a treasure box or tool box or speed boat or helicopter, the creative possibilities are endless.
- BIG-FIGS™: BIG-FIGS action figures are an all-new BIG way to play out the excitement of your favorite brands. BIG-FIGS from JAKKS Pacific are the ultimate in action figures. Ranging in scale from 20-inches to 48-inches, these big figures are huge on fun for kids and collectors alike. The line includes some of the most popular entertainment licenses around such as DC Comics, Halo, Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, World of Nintendo®, and more.
- Fun Heroes™ Bow and Arrow Set: Get ready for the most action packed pool toy of the summer with the FunNoodle® Fun Heroes™ Bow and Arrow set. Kids can take on the role of The Archer, and impress their friends with awesome pool archery skills. Includes two water bomb arrows to drench your targets.
- Make It Pop: Make It Pop is an empowering and inspiring music-infused daily scripted series for young girls who love fashion, music, friendship and laughter. This energetic series from DHX Media, Nickelodeon and Canada’s YTV follows three unique girls – Corki, Jodi and Sun Hi – who come together over their love of music to form their own band, XO-IQ. A brand new fashion doll line representing these aspirational young women is available now exclusively at Toys R Us.
Disney, Marvel and Star Wars Toys:
- Disney Princess Magical Wand Cinderella: To help Cinderella get ready for the royal ball, girls can wave the Fairy Godmother’s magical wand to transform Cinderella’s look. Girls can start to create the magic with a short wave, and then wave the wand longer to create a colorful light show on her dress, and have her sing “Bippidi Bobbidi Boo” or “A Dream a Wish Your Heart Makes.” Cinderella also says more than 20 different phrases.
- Disney “Star Darlings”: Based on the popular line of books and animation, the Disney “Star Darlings” collection is an aspirational line of dolls and accessories that encourages girls six and up to be confident, to believe in themselves, and to shoot for the stars! Girls can play out the astronomical adventures of Disney “Star Darlings” with Sage Starling and the rest of the Star Darlings from Star Academy! The Starland fashion dolls really know how to let their inner star shine through their “out of this world” fashions! These fully poseable dolls feature shimmer skin and sparkly Royal Reflection™ eyes that every dreamer is sure to love!
- Disney Princess Belle Musical Tea Party Cart: Girls can make teatime extra special by inviting guests to join Mrs. Potts and Chip for a royal tea party! As girls push the teacart, they watch as it magically spins and plays the iconic song “Be Our Guest” from the movie Beauty and the Beast!
- Disney Tsum Tsum Figures: Tsum Tsum (Stack Stack in Japanese) is a playful, adorable collection of favorite Disney characters that kids and kids at heart can collect, stack and display. New from JAKKS Pacific is a collection of collectible figurines in three different sizes featuring some of the most beloved Disney characters of all time!
- XPV® Marvel RC Rollover Rumbler™: New from JAKKS Pacific is the XPV® Marvel RC Rollover Rumbler™ vehicle. Kids can choose their Super Hero and control this vehicle as either Captain America or Iron Man for twice the RC action! Maneuver the vehicle with Super Hero speed then watch it do amazing flips and extreme 360s!
- Star Wars Saga and Star Wars: The Force Awakens characters are available in BIG-FIGS™ action figures of various sizes including a 20-inch Rey, a desert scavenger destined to become a Jedi Knight and the 31-inch BB-8, the only version of the toy based on the new iconic droid that is sized to go on adventures with kids and features lights, sounds, a retracting tool arm and optional stabilizer pegs for display.